• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12 gal. Minibrew Conical Fermenter for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 12.5 Gallon Minibrew Conical Fermenter. I bought this with the hopes that I was going to be able to brew 10 gallon batches of Beer. I used it for one batch and decided that I am going to be doing 5 gallon batches until such time that I decide to build a R.I.M.S or H.E.R.M.S system (might be a while before that dream is realized). The Fermenter is in excellent condition, has no scratches, and the threaded nipples are brand new from Minibrew. Both ball Valves are included. If you are interested or know someone that might be interested in this fine piece of homebrewing equipment Feel free to contact me.

Asking Price $200.

Sold

fermenter2.jpg

I am asking $200. Exactly what i paid for it.I would have to check on shipping. I have no idea what it weighs and I would have to locate a box big enough to pack it in.

If you plan on going big down the road why not just hold onto it?

I am going to be moving to a smaller place and I have no idea when i will be getting around to affording and building a RIMS or HERMS system. I am also am fairly new to AG and prefer just to make 5g batches (in case I screw up a batch some how) and I do not want to dedicate all that grain and hops to a single batch. I want more variety at the moment. It is just too much equipment for me at this time.

Back