Swmbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does SWMBO stand for, anyhow?

Dude! Let me tell you from experience. NEVER ask what SWMBO stands for when you can look it up. I know because I got peppered for asking the same damn question. Anyway it stands for : She Was Making Bisexual Oragami

Dude! Let me tell you from experience. NEVER ask what SWMBO stands for when you can look it up.

I tried looking it up, believe me. Given that I know it means "significant other" via context, the real meaning can remain a mystery as far as I'm concerned. Makes it more interesting that way, at any rate.

For a time I thought it meant "Spouse, Wife, Mother, Boyfriend, Other," but I'm assuming that's not correct.

She
With
Magnificent
Boobs
Observed

He
Worships
Magnificent
Boobs
Often

I was wondering if there was a male equivilant for SWMBO, because there are a lot of female brewers out there, then I realized there IS a term: I think it's "*******" or possibly "Idiot"!:rockin: Am I right, ladies?

My wife says "yes"!

Yank that mancard from him as FAST as you can! :mad:

What should the penalty be for such an evil transgression?

Back