Does my hop sack look normal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatshowyougetants

Reaction score
Seems like one side is bigger than the other. Not sure where else to go for an opinion...

image-1915136120.jpg

Is this the proper forum to display your sack in??? Seems you have a little drippage there at the end.

n_c_n said:
Seems like one side is bigger than the other. Not sure where else to go for an opinion...

I was worried about my hop sack too, but I hear that it's normal.

Still laughing...

Was this a legitimate question from the OP or just a way to display a funny picture? At first I thought he was concerned, but after seeing the picture I find that a little hard to believe...

Hilarious, though.

Still laughing...

Was this a legitimate question from the OP or just a way to display a funny picture? At first I thought he was concerned, but after seeing the picture I find that a little hard to believe...

Hilarious, though.

Definitely not a legitimate question, I just wanted to post the photo :D.

When it comes to hop sacks, there really is no "normal". Don't ask me how I know but they vary from one to another. Don't expect your sack to be perfectly proportioned and "pretty". That rarely, if ever, happens.

As you get older, your sack will go in the drink like that all the time.

Back