Looking for feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know about Canada, but I've spent lots of $$$ there.

They did get part of an order wrong once. I wanted Extra Light DME and they sent Light...it was a 55# box. I ordered about 165# on that order plus hops, yeast, etc.

I correspond with Colin every once in a while and have spoken with him on the phone a few times (called in my order).

I recommend them.:D

I've got the same report for midwest
I ordered wine bottles, a corker, and corks + other stuff
They sent TAPERED corks, I called that night, they paid to ship the correct corks
overnight so I was only out a buck or two for some tapered corks that do come in
handy from time to time.
So they screwed up a lil but they made it right, I'll recommend them too

The only problem I had with this company was that the shipper (UPS) could not find my address (never had problem in past). Finally, after 3 weeks, Midwest sent the order again and it arrived just fine. They do have good customer service IMO.:)

I got a 6.5 gallon carboy, false bottom and I think it's called a fermanator.
They put the plastic fermanator and false bottom under the carboy. The false bottom was dented but I was able to pop it back into shape. The fermanator valve was busted. But with a phone call they sent an entire new one. Their packing dept. could use someone with a brain but the customer service was great.

Thanks for the input guys I will give them a call I really want to get their beer kits, malts, hops Yeast. Fantastic Selection. plus they have the PROPER Primary Buckets that I want. Doesn't seem to exist up here in Spruce Grove or Edmonton.

If they ship to Canada, then that is awesome. ( picturing getting one of them 14 Gallon Conicle Fermenters for next year) . :rockin:

then there be some serious brewin :drunk: :tank:

Back