Where are you at INDIANA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rensselaer.
I'm new to the site and brewing and am looking for some local brewer meet-ups/get-togethers for learnin'. Any help is appreciated.

My family is from Rensselaer and i grew up in Brook. Now live in Mishawaka.

Valpo here. Gathering equipment to start brewing again after a break for grad school.

Somehow missed you post but I have some leftover extract/bottling stuff that I just never use since I went back to all grain, kegging and larger batches. Exept the bottle tree, free for the taking. I am in Hammond.

I appreciate it but I kegged before and I will be continuing that. No more bottles for me. Also, I'll be doing all grain this time around. Again, thanks for the offer.

Bloomington, here. Surprised I haven't seen more Bloomingtonians in this thread. I know we've got homebrewers in town.

Awesome! Just kind of starting out but I read everything I could first. I'm using fast fermenters and kegging already.

Sweet! You got a great brew shop in Elkhart. Ever need anything let me know! I keep a lot of grains, yeast, and hops on hand. Welcome to HBT and homebrewing!

Looking for input/sampling notes from other homebrewers. I have 2 brews in kegs and want to get better. So, anyone who wants to try some free beer and let me know what I can do better, let me know...

Elkhart Indiana

Looking for input/sampling notes from other homebrewers. I have 2 brews in kegs and want to get better. So, anyone who wants to try some free beer and let me know what I can do better, let me know...

Elkhart Indiana

I by no means am qualified to be giving technical feedback. I know what I like and look for in the styles I brew, but this may be very different from what you are shooting for and trying to accomplish. That being said always fun to swap beers with fellow homebrewers. I am in mishawaka and get to elkhart regularly. Could meet at brew shop in elkhart even and share with them as well.

I by no means am qualified to be giving technical feedback. I know what I like and look for in the styles I brew, but this may be very different from what you are shooting for and trying to accomplish. That being said always fun to swap beers with fellow homebrewers. I am in mishawaka and get to elkhart regularly. Could meet at brew shop in elkhart even and share with them as well.

Fine with me. I have a nice wheat ale and a strong IPA on tap

Haven't seen this thread before but enjoyed reading it. I haven't lived there since '83, but I was born in Muncie. Parents uprooted and moved to Texas when I was 5 and I've been here since. I have a lot of fond memories of spending a couple of months each summer with my grandparents in Muncie as a kid. Unfortunately, the last couple of times I've been back have been for funerals.

While Muncie isn't what it used to be for me, I was very happy to find the Heorot on one of my recent visits and really enjoyed it. Per my usual, I always have to gorge myself on Pizza King Royal Feasts, beef manhattan's from the MCL and breaded tenderloins from Ivanhoe's in Upland. I kind of get the vibe from the folks there that if you aren't in Muncie to go to Ball State, you're trying like hell to get out. Oh well, that's my nostalgia for the day.

Just signed up in New Palestine Indiana, east of Indianapolis. Brewed 20 years ago and renewed my interest in the craft. Currently brewing my third batch, Coopers Dark Ale that is just about ready to bottle. Interested in making the investment in kegging when I am comfortable producing consistent and acceptable results using extracts.

I'll be in the garage all day tomorrow working on my VW beetle here in Elkhart. If you want me to try your brew, or want to try mine I'm near Bristol.

North Manchester is where I went to college. Schwalm Hall rules!

Back