Where did the leak go?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threeeight

Reaction score
I've got a slow leak somewhere in my CO2 setup, and for the life of me, I can't find it.

I just spent an hour checking all the connections and juncture points, first spraying with starsan and looking for bubbles, then using a mix of water and dish soap, looking for bubbles.

Does anyone have any tips about how to solve this problem, or links to good troubleshooting tutorials, or anything else that might help? Any advice is much appreciated.

Did you put the plastic washer on that goes between regulator and co2 tank? Did you check your regulator? Other then that keep spraying and looking. Best of luck!

I just filled a 20lb tank and lost almost all of it due to a bad O ring on the gas in connector on the keg, if I moved or nudged the hose, you can hear the gas leaking out, spraying stuff on it didn't show anything wrong, so luckily I had the O rings to replace it right away, but I am gonna have to fill the tank again, it went from full to " order more gas" in 2 days.

Back