Design Programs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddMic

Reaction score
So I think I have a name together for the beer than both the wife and I can agree on... simple. The Irishman as it fits with my long irish last name.

Anyways, I have access to every Adobe design programs avalible for free.. which one should I go with any does anyone use any ot these for logos?

Design it in Illustrator, and polish it up using photo-textures with Photoshop. Actually many of the programs work well together. Use all that you need.

Design it in Illustrator, and polish it up using photo-textures with Photoshop. Actually many of the programs work well together. Use all that you need.

Illustrator for logos, don't use photoshop for logo's if you want to use anything that is larger scale or for long term applications. Illustrator builds vector files that can be scaled to any size or resolution without losing any quality. For logos that is the best way to go.

Back