shiny brewery setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, THANK YOU for your service to our country! Thank you.

That's an awesome setup! I bet you can't wait to use it! I'm in the process of building something very similar - hopefully welding up the stand in a week or two. I just ordered my pump last week and hope to have the rest of the final pieces on order this week.

Hell Yea!! Welcome home brother!! Shoot, I wouldn't mind seeing how that thing works for you. I have family down there in Puyallup and I'd really just like to look at that stand up close.

to be honest I haven't updated my current location, I'm actually staying in Olympia.

*to gridlocked there's a guy on here that goes by pinupbrewery that builds stands and stuff and I hopped on one of his sales and paid around $600 shipped for my stand, had it set up for herms and everything.

t
*to gridlocked there's a guy on here that goes by pinupbrewery that builds stands and stuff and I hopped on one of his sales and paid around $600 shipped for my stand, had it set up for herms and everything.

Right on! I got the steel for our stands from a buddy of mine who has a steel fab business pre-cut to length and I'm borrowing a welder from an other friend. Payment for the steel: beer brewed from the system. :rockin: The only thing I needed to buy was the casters and the gas piping and valves.

Right on! I got the steel for our stands from a buddy of mine who has a steel fab business pre-cut to length and I'm borrowing a welder from an other friend. Payment for the steel: beer brewed from the system. :rockin: The only thing I needed to buy was the casters and the gas piping and valves.

you can never go wrong with homebrew as payment, if the rest of the world would figure that out then maybe we could get out of this stupid recession :mug:

Back