my own labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I would ever use any of these pre-made labels but looking at the site has given me a lot of ideas for designing and doing my own!

Just wanted to say that I have used these guys and I was very happy with them. They have lots of designs to choose from. Putting my words into one of their designs was good enough for me, but they will print your own art on labels also.

anlgp said:
How does everyone do theirs?
There's a thread on this somewhere - from which I learned my current labelling technique: print your label on ordinary paper, then paste the back of it with milk, and stick it on the bottle. It stays on great, and it's dead easy to remove afterwards.

Danek said:
There's a thread on this somewhere - from which I learned my current labelling technique: print your label on ordinary paper, then paste the back of it with milk, and stick it on the bottle. It stays on great, and it's dead easy to remove afterwards.

I think this is the thread that started it.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=49911

I tried it and yes it does work. Dont need a whole lot of milk to get it done either!

I'm with you guys. If you've never tried paper and milk, you need to try it. In this high Speed and Hi Tech world, this is Low Speed and Pig Simple...and doesn't blow my brew budget on labels.

Back