Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 1 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next couple of days are not good for me. Saturday has me working early and then going to a birthday party for my daughter at my in-laws. Sunday early on may work for me, I have another birthday party for my daughter on Sunday evening.

Damn that many birthdays? She's gonna be driving in a few weeks at this rate...;)

Thanks for the chuckle! The in-laws one day and my family the next. The two families are so different that it is weird doing it all together.

I am home if anybody wants to drop by and get there Carapils. I have a birthday party here at my house around , so if you want to come by do it before 4:30

I will be home till about 11:30 on Monday & Tuesday. I will be off Wednesday afternoon, and home after 7 on Thursday and Friday.

Hey Bobby, I stopped by Neil's and he had 2 bags of 2-Row for me. Did you not change my order to 1 2-row and 1 Maris plus the .2 of Chocolate?

I didn't change your order. If I was supposed to make it 1 and 1 then I am sorry. I know that you got a sack from Neil that was Maris Otter, but there is about an $11.50 difference in price. You paid for 2 sacks of CM-2Row. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the grain deal and thanks to bertsbeer for moving it and holding onto it for me until today. I've got a ton of beer to make now. :tank:

1234, are you having problems getting quotes from Mid Country? I'm running another buy in the greatest city in the world [Chicago :) ] and am having difficulty getting a quote due to their recent change over in accounting systems. Was wondering if that's just here in the Midwest or all over as they are implying. Thanks.

We didn't have a problem with the last buy, but somebody in another buy said they had an issue. Good luck.

When will the next group buy be? I would be in for some if its any time soon. I live in Scotts Hill which is east of Jackson.

bertsbeer said:
How is everybody doing on grain?

Bobby might have a sack of MO. Other than that i can get most specialty. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Any word on a new group buy? I haven't done one previously but I'm thinking pretty hard about doing it on the next one.

Back