Greetings from the Great Lakes state

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drayman86

Reaction score
Hey there:

Happy to find this forum! My buddy, a homebrewer for about 7 years (partial mash & extract) introduced me to homebrewing about a year ago. Since then, we've constructed an all grain rack, and brewed our first 10 gallon batch May 5, 2007, for the AHA Big Brew day, brewing the Griffin Spit IPA.

We each have a four-tap kegerator and are limited only by our fermenters (currently about 3 each) and cornys (each has 6). :ban:

The first batch was my choice, and he gets to choose next. He likes Heffeweizens, his favorite summer-time brew; any suggestions for a recipe?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum .I'm just down the street (I69) from you. Sorry cant help much with wheat beers, I dont much care for em..I like Stouts stouts and more stouts, -0- and Porters too. But I am sure that there is someone here that can help U...:tank:

Welcome!
you could go with the classics such as a blue moon or hoegaarden clone.
there are recipes somewhere around here just search them out ( I would post mine but they are at home)

Back