• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs - $22.95 with FREE SHIPPING (Morebeer - Ends tomorrow)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
NO idea how I missed this, since I'm normally good about checking what they've got going on sale wise - but their April sale contains cornies for $22.95 (they'll need gaskets, methinks), and any order placed with them for over $59 is shipped free - these guys included. I just scooped four, $91.80 all in!!

http://morebeer.com/search/103752

WOW. That is unbelievable pricing. I just bought 2 from another source and thought $30 plus free shipping was a deal. Guess I need to buy a few more here to even out the price a little :)

That ad is, well about 30 days old now. They sold out in just a few days. I know a few that put orders in after a few days and they were out of stock.

Don't they still have to honour it? You can put the order through so that means you get kegs...

Ordered four as well. I called to confirm none are racetrack lids, they said they don't sell the racetrack lid kegs. :)

Well, mine showed up (last week) and have to say... fair enough! They certainly hold pressure, but they do need a good cleaning. (And by good, I mean... goddamn!!)

You can get 4 for $80 here while they last. Pressure tested but not cleaned. Although I imagine shipping could cost as much as $10/keg depending on how far they're being shipped.

Back