NG quick disconnects??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourmash

Reaction score
I have been looking for awhile now for quick disconnect fittings for NG. I have found the kits that most box stores sell which is a 12ft hose with a quick disconnect on one end and a flare fitting on the other. I am just looking for sets of quick disconnects that can be put onto a hose with a barbed fitting.
Has anyone been able to find these or has anyone used standard pneumatic QDs?

I got the Dortman 1/2" Restaurant Grade QD local for ~$50 and then found it online for s'thing like ~$30.

Went to my local propane dealer and got a high pressure 1/2" hose with replaceable threaded ends. works like a charm and if the hose ever does get nicked or gashed all I have to do is replace the rubber toob rather than an entire assembly.

Can you point me to the web site, I've been searching around and all I can find are the 3/8" Mr. Heater ones at Ace Hardware. They are $34 plus tax. Thanks

So not to be a bother, but is there a advantage in using the snapfast model, verses their other 1/2" brass model?

Back