South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 10!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:cross:--Here we go with round 10!--:cross:
Hide your malt, hide your hops and hide your yeast. They are brewin everything up in here

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order OR 41 bags and some misc items.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order.
Note: If you really want bulk hops, hopsdirect.com is much cheaper.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 Bags
lordura PAID: 1x CM-MUNH, 1/3x BZ-ARO
steveo929 PAID: 1x CM-SPIL, 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE, 1/3x GB-HONY, 1/3x FB-CHOC, 1/3x GW-C40
bmoor PAID: 2/3x BZ-CRPL, 1x GW-C40, 1x GW-C60
infection PAID: 1/3x BZ-CRPL, 1/3x BZ-ARO
robbieo13 PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 1/3x BZ-ARO
ferman PAID: 2/3x BZ-ARO, 2/3 GB-HONY, 1x FB-CPIL, 1x CM-MUNH, 1x TF-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/3x FB-CHOC, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-SPIL, 1/3x FB-C60
sam PAID: 1x BZ-PILS, 4x CM-2ROW, 1x GP-RICE(Hulls), 1x TF-MOPA, 1x TF-GPRM
BigGreen PAID: 1x TF-OPTC, 1x BR-PL-L60
b0r0da PAID: 1x CM-SPIL, 1/3x FB-CHOC, 1/3x BZ-ARO, 1/3x FB-C60
rtt121 PAID: 1x BZ-WHT, 1x CM-SPIL, 1/3x GW-C40
jefflouella PAID: 2x CM-2ROW
05m50dan PAID: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x FB-C60
indigi PAID: 1x TF-MOPA, 1/3x GW-C40
skiwithg PAID: 1 x BZ-PILS
leaf777 PAID: 3x BD-PALE

How it works:

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $4/bag for shipping.
  2. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  3. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  4. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

Put me down for the following:

1x BZ-CRPL (split 1/3 to infection, 2/3 to bmoor)
1x GW-C40
1x GW-C60

If anyone wants to split the Crystal 40 or Crystal 60, let me know.

Ferman, let me know if you still want to go in on c40 and Munich. I'm looking for 1/3 of honey and chocolate also.

Here's my order:

1x BZ-PILS
2x CM-2ROW
1x GP-RICE** (Hulls)
1x TF-MOPA
1x TF-GPRM

**Looks like both flaked rice and rice hulls have the same code in the sales book (GP-RICE). I'd like the rice hulls please.

Thanks Jeff!
-Sam

Whoever is interested...i would like 1/3 bag of honey, chocolate, Munich, c40. Let me know if you'd like to split.

steveo - I will take the 2/3 honey malt and 1/3 chocolate. You ok with GB-HONY and FB-CHOC?

Jeff - thanks for putting me down for the aromatic with infection. Can you also add me for a full sack each of FB-CPIL, CM-MUNH, TF-MOPA and a sack of BZ-PILS.

Ferman, let me know if you still want to go in on c40 and Munich. I'm looking for 1/3 of honey and chocolate also.

I need the whole sack of Munich because I have a buddy who needs some. Maybe Brian will take the last 1/3 C-40 so we can split that 3 ways. Brian?

BZ-WHT, anyone want to split fawcett amber malt? either 1/3 or 1/2. Also can I order 15 1 pound bags of D2 belgian sugar?

Hey Jeff, I'll take that last 1/3 of aromatic if it's still available

Back