The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8713.JPG

If I was not nuts before, I'm well on my way now. Dumped another batch down the driveway from last week, #s 37-42 bad. Hope toady's#43 is not crittered. "pickled" the hot spots from stainless fabrication on kettles, in case it was metal contamination, which it sometimes tasted like. Everything broken down and cleaned again.

Darn immersion cooler takes forever. Will set up a water recycling tank as soon as make room for the ole army "water buffalo" tank trailer near brew site. In cooler weather I can pump colder than well water though, until I have to worry about freezing it.

May also rehabilitate plate cooler. Running some SaniClean dairy tank cleaner though the system now, kind of like PBW, but with a strong chlorine type chemical in it too.

At this point, will not be surprised if next batch is bad too. Are the gods trying to get me to switch to whisky? If so, I won't be around too long.

OT, SWMBO works for the Spine Center at the Baptist. Their philosophy is that more back injuries are a result of weak backs due to lack of use. The old ‘lift with your legs’ advice is actually counterproductive as it leads to weak backs. They run a ‘back boot camp’ to strengthen backs. They have phenomenal success using Ice, exercise and no narcotics.

OT, SWMBO works for the Spine Center at the Baptist. Their philosophy is that more back injuries are a result of weak backs due to lack of use. The old ‘lift with your legs’ advice is actually counterproductive as it leads to weak backs. They run a ‘back boot camp’ to strengthen backs. They have phenomenal success using Ice, exercise and no narcotics.

I much prefer narcotics and no exercise

100 wins for the Boston Red Sox. It's been 72 years since that has happened.
And with the Yanquis folding like a cheap umbrella the division championship "magic number" is now [edit] 7...

Cheers!

[edit/ps] If the Sox go just 10-6 the rest of the way, AC would pass Ralph Houk (1961 Yankees) for the most wins by a rookie manager in MLB history.

Last edited:
My pick of ole tropical depression #6 seems to be a winner, missed us though. Wonder what something like that would do to Pilgrim?

You wouldn't have to worry about infections.

Sure I would, think I'm going anywhere? Home brewing will be more necessary than ever. But I do take your point, should look into bulk sanitizers, more stockpiles of everything.... maybe have the Geiger counter re-calibrated, or get a digital one to check it by. You all got your KI? (they say there is actually a stockpile for SE MA available to towns, institutions, hospitals if the ask, because of the plant) Once the gammas blow over, problem most likely be localized somewhat. (;

For those of us on the road to geezerhood, probably more dangerous to be a refugee on the road than a barnacle, least where I'm at.

Just kidding, anyway, have a good evening, have a beer for the poor suckers in the trailer park in NC who just realized they have to move or...

Thanks, I try.

Not sure I'd agree on the banality part, but that is, of course, subjective.

Normalcy bias abounds, until stuff happens, Merrimack valley just had a little problem, and that was not even on the radar, so to speak.

Dog River? Who the f would live in a place called Dog River? And why do all these mouth breathing, booger pickin’ goobers keep coming to our thread? Da fuq! It was bad enough Mort, and Blue Balls from VT. And we’re sort of stuck with the Beer Queen since she’s a Mod and keeps Tex from shutting us down. Then AZ and Hoppy snuck in the side door. Then we got H2BM from Long Island and DBag from the Vineyard. And now some fuqin’ guy from Dog F’ing River?

We need a wall. I'd suggest we get NY to pay for it but those cheap pricks would just let it out to the lowest bidder and it would have more holes in it than Yeager's chastity belt.

Hey Dland
Is your passport up to date, will you be allowed off the sandpile to come to the real world for Masstoberfest? I'm really curious to meet you.

Kind of hard logistically to get off for drinking event, what with boat rides & your big city traffic. Maybe sometime in future(if there is one) when I can enlist my designated driver, she's pretty busy now. Can't afford a DUI, what with CDL & all.

I knew it! I am surrounded by Massholes!

Now you have Peod PTN, and he's lashing out at all of us, ya dumb cracker. Know any good skunk recipes, or ya just have "relations" with um? :)

Dog River? Who the f would live in a place called Dog River? And why do all these mouth breathing, booger pickin’ goobers keep coming to our thread? Da fuq! It was bad enough Mort, and Blue Balls from VT. And we’re sort of stuck with the Beer Queen since she’s a Mod and keeps Tex from shutting us down. Then AZ and Hoppy snuck in the side door. Then we got H2BM from Long Island and DBag from the Vineyard. And now some fuqin’ guy from Dog F’ing River?

We need a wall. I'd suggest we get NY to pay for it but those cheap pricks would just let it out to the lowest bidder and it would have more holes in it than Yeager's chastity belt.

I got a mote, better than a wall, 'cause you can watch them drown(just kidding), too bad they run so many boats.

I'll give yo a break for a while unless I have some profound thought about baseball, boobs or bar food.

I'm probably not as different from you as you might assume, for instance, I have a boat also
IMG_1295.JPG

Back