What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394749949.051537.jpg
Homer beer

After another long 24, Remmy' the cool. Nice roast and bitterness on this one. Good **** right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Bre

Ahhhh... Dicks as in the store.... Had to reread that one.

Actually used to work in the gun department at dicks. Always got odd looks when i told southern family and friends that i work at "Dick's". :cross:

Sent from the yeast cake in my carboy

I've bought Gubna and G'knight and thought both were solid and both too expensive. Given that I always pass on both there are cheaper IPAs that are cheaper. Like this one....
View attachment 185633

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I agree. I wont probably get it again anytime soon, but we just got them and had to try it. When I can get Myrcenary for $3 cheaper, thats a no-brainer.

I agree. I wont probably get it again anytime soon, but we just got them and had to try it. When I can get Myrcenary for $3 cheaper, thats a no-brainer.

I also agree. I enjoyed Myrcenary more than both. Sometimes paying more isn't the best option.

Stout night for me two of these to start it off.

Founders Imperial Stout, always a good bet .

1394751414888.jpg

We don't get that here but we didnt get oskar blues, deschutes or new belgium here until recently either so who knows

Actually used to work in the gun department at dicks. Always got odd looks when i told southern family and friends that i work at "Dick's". :cross:

Sent from the yeast cake in my carboy

They were building one nearby. For a few months the sign read "Dicks...Coming Soon!" I wish I took a picture of it.

Remmy, what's the deal with the different ACC pint glasses? Do I have to send you a Clemson glass?

Remmy, what's the deal with the different ACC pint glasses? Do I have to send you a Clemson glass?

Yes, you do.

One school I've been to that I refuse to buy a glass from is Duke.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394754757.893783.jpg
Now a Belgian golden strong ale at a whopping 13.3%. Liquid belgian candy that puts you on your keister

I'm drinking a Northern Brewer Surly Bitter clone that I brewed in September.

This is the lone bottle left from that batch. It's been in my refridgerator for quite awhile. It's been staring at me.... Every time I open the door of the fridge it has responded to me. I'd say... "I'm going to drink you".. It would respond... "No, don't drink me"... "I'm going to drink you"... "No, don't drink me"...

So I poured the beer this evening, and have been happily drinking it.

This beer is NOT the boss of me. I do what I want, and I wanted to drink it.

Damm beer trying to tell me what to do... or what not to do. I'm the king of this castle. It had to be drink'ed.

It's good. Still VERY hop forward in aroma and flavor. I'd pay for this beer at a bar. If you like a hoppy beer and haven't tried this kit, you're missing a really good beer.

Now a hopdevil. Love it fresh, but this one was from Christmas and it's become a drain pour. Blech.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394757785.658837.jpg
The color was really dark too. Weird.

Back