What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cork was very hard to get out. This is an awesome tripel though. Probably that best I've had (I've only had three or so). uploadfromtaptalk1391388075814.jpg

Celebrated a successful brew day a little early. Hadn't bled off any pressure in the half gallon mason jar of 34/70 since I picked it up on Weds. It hissed pretty good when I opened it. I tightened the lid back down and shook it up. Imagine the biggest mess you've ever made with a white labs vial, but with a half gallon jar. Whoops.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391385923.559921.jpg

This I bought because I'm doing a smoked porter later this week (although I'm aiming for Stone's version). This uses a German smoked malt, and the taste is very woody and somewhat astringent.

Mostly, though, I bought it for the 16.9oz bottle it comes in.

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

Sloppy at all times!

Drinking Shakespeare stout clone.

According to swmbo, the cleft on Bruno makes him a cutey petutey.

I'd heard the name, but had no idea who he was. Seems like a bad Prince knok off to me. Still working on my bourbon. I'm going to need a lot of beer to make it through second half.

Sloppy at all times!

Drinking Shakespeare stout clone.

According to swmbo, the cleft on Bruno makes him a cutey petutey.

In fairness, I like a bigger boy and one that looks more manly. That's just me but really, I'm super single so I'm not much of an authority.

Ducking Percy! Seriously the Broncos have failed.

Another Cold Snap. I'm cold .... Need blankets.

Well i did a couple prop bets... Lost on bruno mars wearing a fidora, but won on kiedis going shirtless.... Im hoping for the over and I'll be up big

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Just wow,WTF?

In fairness, I like a bigger boy and one that looks more manly. That's just me but really, I'm super single so I'm not much of an authority.

Ducking Percy! Seriously the Broncos have failed.

Another Cold Snap. I'm cold .... Need blankets.

No kidding. Even the ads are lacking.

Drinking my earl grey imperial IPA. Man all those citrus hops and earl grey notes make this one farkin fantastic

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Another NEBCO Supernaut. Yes, those are brownies layered with Oreos and a cookie on the bottom.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391392462.328635.jpg

Curious about that one. Recipe?

Ill post one if you would like.or I coukd pm you one. You could critique it and collab if you wanna. Pretty simple. I did dry hop with earl grey and some of those new azacca hops. . Still want to tweak it a bit and brew it a few more times before I post it.

HB nut browns and stout...while watching the Seahawks kick ass! But I ate too much and I'm getting sleepy.

Ill post one if you would like.or I coukd pm you one. You could critique it and collab if you wanna. Pretty simple. I did dry hop with earl grey and some of those new azacca hops. . Still want to tweak it a bit and brew it a few more times before I post it.

I remember you saying you where going to do it, you dry hopped as tea in bag and in to frementer?

Back