What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FermentNEthing is a jerk face who is ruining my no beer during the week rule.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397687734.273424.jpg

My 3rd brew ever brewed. Pumpkin spice with cinnamon tea. Finally the tea works. Then Treogs Pale Ale. Not bad at all.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397690104.552852.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397690118.627436.jpg

Sounds interesting.

How's the hot water situation coming along? Or should I not ask. ;)

Not good. No appointment until tomorrow and that was after I complained to the home warranty company. We're having freezing temps again at night so cold showers aren't awesome in the AM but it'll make me move faster. For sure.

Not good. No appointment until tomorrow and that was after I complained to the home warranty company. We're having freezing temps again at night so cold showers aren't awesome in the AM but it'll make me move faster. For sure.

On the plus side, cold showers do wake you up and are good for your skin. :D I hope they fix it tomorrow, that is a sucky thing to break.

That sucks. Sorry.

That sucks. I think I'd opt to shower in the afternoon - after it gets fixed! ;)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397692677.217479.jpgPlease ignore the "glass"-ware. The nose on this says "DFH 90" but the taste says "its on like donkey kong"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

All you need now to accompany your fine glass wear is a hot pocket heated up in a dirty microwave.

Who said I wasn't using this $10 bottle of beer to wash down a hot pocket?

BTW. Living in a hotel 5 hrs from home for two months sucks

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397693606.746378.jpg
The bottle shop 30 miles west of the city doesn't have quite the same selection...but I will persevere!

Back