Would two cornies fit inside this: 32"H X 20.5"W X 20.5"D?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polamalu43

Reaction score
Would two cornelius kegs fit inside a kegerator with the following dimensions: 32"H X 20.5"W X 20.5"D?

Would this be too tight of a fit?

I'm looking to take a commercial kegerator and convert it.

Should be able to get 4 in that space. I've been looking at 7-8CF chest freezers and rather than carrying 4 cornies into Home Depot :cross:... I just measure the floor space and it needs to be 20x20" to fit 4. Thats about an inch generous, but i know they'll fit that way.

Warren

Another way is to cut out 9" circles of cardboard or poster board and take them into the store with you. That way, you can lay them out to see how many you can squeeze into each model so you can make an informed decision.

Just make sure you're not quoting exterior dimensions. If you found them in the spec section of a manual or online ad, it's the exterior. They typically think people are concerned with fitting the unit in a certain space vs. fitting things inside the freezer.

Yeah, i told him i was going to use it for a specific application and needed the interior dimensions. The external 34x24 on the Magic Chef 7.2 with the interior floor space 20x17. Other have supposedly used that exact freezer to fit four, but i have my doubts. I suspect a different Magic Chef model.

Warren

Back