What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These forsaking long Tuesdays suck - especially when Amtrak runs late.
At least I have beer now :D

image-4222096000.jpg

Thanks Clint!

and then send it to me, innit?

I like to go pick wild blackberries with my kids in Sept up over lolo pass off hwy 12 in IDA. Maybe we can workout a trade for more sours :D

Sir, we need to trade. :p

Some of my longer term projects might be ready in the fall. I've got some sour cherries in the freezer, but not enough for a full 5 gallons. I've got 10 gallons of berliner to fruit, but apparently those don't ship well.

Well when your at the dragons teet you gotta have the Dragons Milk right!?

View attachment 129450

Would be a shame not to have it from the teet!

Oops

View attachment 129454

Oops that one of those gallons is empty? ;)

View attachment 129455

I had this in Michigan a few weeks ago. Overrated. Couldn't handle the flavor.

I will have to disagree with you on that one. At least that leaves more of it out there for me!

I've never gotten licorice from that either. It's certainly heavily Oaked and not everyone's cup if tea. For what it is, it one of the best! Now you know you don't like it so you'll never buy any more so we can drink more!

It tasted like Detroit. :D :D

Billy-Klubb said:
I got the same problem with my HB IPA's & Pales. it's like there's crack in the hops or something.

No shat homie, I only kegged it a week ago, and it's almost kicked. By far the best IPA I've done. Its noty favorite style. But this ones nice

Rogness Ost Porter. My first beer from Rogness. I like it, very dry, nice flavors of roast, coffee, and some bittersweet chocolate.

Had a Shiner Bock with some Texas BBQ earlier.

"Family Operated"... Lol. Anyone who's worked for a family run business knows that it isn't a good thing, it means that the family members are bullet proof little princes that do whatever the hell they want and make disproportionately larger salaries. Boycotted! ;)

Dead on! I worked 14 years for a family owned engineering company. Finally left when the "golden boy" took over and filled his pockets with my and everyone else's retirement savings. Never again.

Okay, back on topic. I'm drinking a Saison, my 5th batch ever and darn good!

ForumRunner_20130618_193621.jpg

Channel66 said:
A cute lil blonde on a nice summer night. Watching the fish jump.
Wow! Amazing pic man! :mug:
Keith66 said:
Dead on! I worked 14 years for a family owned engineering company. Finally left when the "golden boy" took over and filled his pockets with my and everyone else's retirement savings. Never again.

Okay, back on topic. I'm drinking a Saison, my 5th batch ever and darn good!
I'm not making it to 14 years! 13 years as of March and Fridays my last day, woohoo! Taking what little I've accumulated with them for retirement and hitting greener pastures :ban:

Watching Oz the Great and Powerful with my Milk Chocolate Stout. The beer's better than the flick, but my daughter is with Her Grandma the rest of the week, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet!

Had a heady tonight but ended up with the last few sips on the floor when I was playing around with the 8 month old oh well the pup was pretty excited for heady lol

image-88620142.jpg

Back