CP's Brew Chart 1.1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPooley4

Reaction score
Hello All,

The last version had a small error in the IBU's calculation. Was calculating the average boil gravity incorrectly causing the calculation to use a higher gravity than it should have for the utilization factor to be used with each hop addition. Small difference, but worth the correction.

If you have been using the brew chart please make sure to re-download it here - [ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/439894468/CP_s_Brew_Chart_1.1.xls[/ame]

Hope you're enjoying it.

cp

I got motivated to complete an upgrade I had in mind since it seemed like quite a few people liked the original. You'll now find a yeast pitch calculator/starter how to tab as well. I think it's pretty awesome :) Also updated a few minor things. A couple of calculations were a little off. Nothing major, but worth updating. Also added a few reminders/instructions.

Sounds like quite a few people are utilizing this so hope you enjoy the update.

If you have ideas for further development please don't hesitate to let me know.

cp

Updated due to a small error in one calculation. If you've been using the chart please make sure to re-download it in the post above.

Back