Brewvana bus tours during the holidays...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricAlphaAcidTest

Reaction score
It's a great way to entertain family and friends coming into town for a visit!

I'm a Brewvana tour guide and home brewer. Brewvana has been really great to me this year! We did a fundraiser this fall, and have raised enough to wrap both buses in full graphic detail so we will stand out and be icons of the craft beer experience in the Northwest!

If you haven't been on the bus and wanna hang on one of my tours, I have plenty of spots open for this Friday, might be a nice way to show friends and family visiting for Thanksgiving our beer scene! DRINKING ALLOWED ON THE BUS, bring a sixer along for the ride or grab a growler fill at one of the stops!

We will be going to Buckman Botanical at Green Dragon chatting with Head Brewer Danny Conners over some of his low-no hop beers. Laurelwood for some shared appetizers, beer in the pub, brewer meet and tour through their facility malt room, bright tanks. Widmer for beer in the cathedral room and brief Widmer chat. Upright for a final beer (12 oz pour), brewing/beer city trivia, and a couple other surprises.

It's our standard Friday Behind the Scenes Tour. The price per person is $75. Includes about three to four, four to six ounce pours at each facility, as time allows. Shared food at one stop to take the edge off. Pretzel necklace, beer journal, brewvana pen. Lots of info, Beer 101 (for the newbs in the party), a raucous time on the bus. Pick up and drop off at either Riverplace hotel on the West side or Double Tree on the East.

Thanks brewers! Contact me here if you want to do a public or private tour at any time. www.experiencebrewvana.com

Latest posts

Back