Kegerator parts list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymurgrafi

Reaction score
Okay folks. I am working on a wishlist/gift ideas and I am needing a simple parts list. I have been searching and I am not finding what I need to know. Can someone point me to a simple yet detailed list of basic parts for kegerator conversion.

I have kegs, CO2 tank and reg. and picnic taps right now. I know I want faucets to mount, drip tray, handles, shanks(?) etc. What I am unclear about I guess is the connection pieces to put it all together. Most how-to's I have seen gloss over the actual connection pieces. Also, any suggestions on any parts would be great. I am considering the perlick faucets. I figure I will have 2 taps as I am pretty much the only one who drinks my homebrew. What size drip tray would be recommended?

Thanks.

oh, and one more question. If I will only be serving 2 kegs at a time would it still be a good idea to have a 4 way gas manifold to keep my other 2 kegs under pressure for storage or is it not necessary?

Your situation is a lot like mine, I'm pretty much the only one who drinks homebrew at the house (MORE for me!!!) and thought about putting in faucets. But, I thought, why take a chance with more things to go wrong and more to clean? I've got used to cobra taps and now that's all I use. Also, I got a 4 year old and I don't want her pulling the faucets some day!!

hmmm, yeah. I have a 2.5 year old and my wife has similar reservations.

However... I still want it. He is not supposed to be in the basement anyways (a dangerous place in and of itself and that is where the target fridge is located) so, I still want to do it. It umm, will save energy, yeah that's it...

price list would be great. Mostly I just want to know the parts so I can suggest them as gift ideas. I just don't get all the little bits and bobs without looking at them. My LHBS does not have much for keg parts. They sell used cornies but not parts.

tailpieces? different hex and wing nuts? mfl, blah blah.

Back