• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 10 gallon mash tun, Wort chiller, 10 Gallon kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach1288

Reaction score
I'm looking for the following items. I'm located in State College, PA 16803.

1. 10 Gallon mash tun
2. Wort chiller
3. 10 Gallon stockpot/kettle

Thanks,
Zach

1. 10 Gallon mash tun
2. Wort chiller

Thanks,
Zach

I have a 10 gallon home depot rubbermaid mash tun, actually 2. one with a 1/2 ball valve and another with a 3/8 ball valve with a 3/8 mpt 1/2 barb. There all stainless , including the washers, nipples, and has a cpvc manifold. Both are new, never used. However the ball valves are 3 pc blichmanns... Let me know what your looking to spend.

I have a 10 gallon home depot rubbermaid mash tun, actually 2. one with a 1/2 ball valve and another with a 3/8 ball valve with a 3/8 mpt 1/2 barb. There all stainless , including the washers, nipples, and has a cpvc manifold. Both are new, never used. However the ball valves are 3 pc blichmanns... Let me know what your looking to spend.

If for some reason he's not interested shoot me a pm with what you're looking to get out of one of those. I know I'm interested.

1. 10 Gallon mash tun
2. Wort chiller

Thanks,
Zach

Zach,

I just finished building two counter flow chillers based on this popular design. I built one for me and one to sell, let me know if you are interested. Probably looking to get about $65 shipped which is basically materials cost, and I did the work for you. :D

48qt Coleman cooler at Kmarts or Walmarts for under $20 + cost of ballvalves, SS braided hose. Pretty cheap to make:) cost should b under $40! Check the WIKI on how to build mash tun

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I think I'm going to build a mash tun this weekend. If not I will get back to everyone.

I already purchased a wort chiller, but thanks Mark.

Back