Anyone Else a Formula 1 Fan??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Reaction score
I've got a beer that will be 3 weeks in the bottle on March 18th, the launch of the new Formula 1 Season! Is anyone else as excited as me?

I've been an Alonso fan for a while so these last two years have been pretty good to me, I'm excited to see him move to McLaren, I think its a good change, and that they have their sh*t together finally. RBR is going to be good to watch, with an Renault engine and a Newey chassis. Ferrari will be interesting as well, with out Brawn or Schu.

ANYWAY.

Kimi at Ferrari. Alonso at McLaren, vs Hamilton. Renault with hot young'n Heiki. Kubica with a competent car. EXCITING STUFF!!!

I see it might just be me and you brother. For the most part i've been a schuey fan, not fair-weather, but from the get-go i had my trust in the German drivers first. I got piss drunk for his final race...oh those championship years. I'm still wondering who else will be able to adjust traction control, suspension, steering tightness all while in the middle of the turn. That man was God on wheels.

Anyways, Kimi is really exciting me. The idea of him at Ferrari and Alonso at McClaren gets me all jittery. That will be some killer racing. :D

Back