Keg Connection - Purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mediamst

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Todd at Keg Connection, Man is that guy great. Great prices and he customized my setup for me right over the phone. Spent like 45 minutes with me on the phone.

KegConnection.com Home Page

yes. I keep telling everyone those guys are great. I wish they'd jump on here to provide some support to the forums. Despite some of them being really young, they seem to be well grounded on providing good customer service.

I bought some of my original kegging gear from kegconnection. I was really happy with their service as well

yup, I let them assemble it cus they use oetiker clamps and that saves me some money

Ya, Todd is a cool guy. I drove to San Marcos on a Saturday morning and he assembled everything for me in a couple of hours. :mug:

I bought my set up from them, too. I was very happy with the service (I had a problem with my regulator, which they replaced right away) and the quality. The price was the best, too.

I ordered earlier this week. I originally got him to do a custom quote (no problem). Then, I found out that I could fill C02 tanks, so I didn't need a custom setup. I placed an order on the website on Monday and am waiting for it to ship. Can't wait!!

I got my 3 body regulator, first set of QDs, hoses, and clamps from them. Very happy, and the prices are great. $110 for a 3 body reg... come on, you can't beat that. All of their stuff comes with check valves installed, and the manifolds are dirt cheap too.

Back