75 QT (18.75 Gallon) Heavy Duty Stainless kettles with Tri Clad Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking into 15 gallon batches??
I just listed these on my site.... $184.99 This is a real nice looking and very solid kettle with the lid!! I only have 2 available at the moment. I am getting more. This is the kettle I am going to use on my next system!!
www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
Cheers
Jay

I dig that whirlpool unit. The bowl is interesting. Can you do a separate post about that? I'd really like to see the thing in action...

I dig that whirlpool unit. The bowl is interesting. Can you do a separate post about that? I'd really like to see the thing in action...

I too am looking forward to doing a seperate thread on the whirlpool hop stopper. I will in due time. Just real busy with the store and the online stuff. "My regular job is getting in the way of progress" LOL.
But I will put one up here in a few days.
Cheers
Jay

The inside dimensions are not listed on the website for your 75 qt.
What are they?

Was not able to get them posted today. I took my daughter to the Mountian to go snowboarding for the first time this year. Needed a daddy daughter day!!! Will get it tomorrow.
Cheers

I will get this 411 on my site later tonight but the 75Qt is 19 5/8" Dia and 13 5/8" deep. These are the inside dimmensions.
Cheers
Jay

Back