All grain supplies in Calgary Ab?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bscriver

Reaction score
Haven't had much luck finding a good all grain supply shop in Calgary Ab. Any suggestions?
Thanks Brad

oh hey, they made their website pretty! The guys that work there are mostly wine people, but one of the owners is a retired brewmaster and the woman who works there (if she's still there...) is a homebrewer (shoot, I can't remember either of their names ATM...). The YeastWranglers (Cowtown Yeast Wranglers > Home) crew is very helpful as well, if you're wanting to speak to people face-to-face about brewing.

oh hey, they made their website pretty! The guys that work there are mostly wine people, but one of the owners is a retired brewmaster and the woman who works there (if she's still there...) is a homebrewer (shoot, I can't remember either of their names ATM...). The YeastWranglers (Cowtown Yeast Wranglers > Home) crew is very helpful as well, if you're wanting to speak to people face-to-face about brewing.

Hey -- that's my club. Are you a member as well?

Haha, kinda-sorta. I'm out of the country at the moment, so I'm not an active member, at the very least. I've been to a few meetings though!

Back