Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattMann

Reaction score
Leaving in about 8 hours to go to Busch Gardens. Never been, and frankly can't wait. Anyone else been, and can tell me what I need to checkout. The Oktoberfest thing, and the beer gardens sounds cool. But whatelse?

Man, haven't been in about 2 years, but totally check out Big Bad Wolf. It's a classic. Also check out Apollo's Chariot and Alpengeist. I haven't been on it, but the Griffon was being built last I was there and I hear great things.

The griffon was one i was looking foward too, and the swmbo said she like the Big Bad wolf.. Thanks guys. Talk to you when I get back.

There's always the ole AB "Beer School" that you can sign up for, for some beer tasting, which is mildly amusing, but you might learn something from.

My favorite ride was Apollo's Chariot.

:)

I know to a lot of folks here it's sacrilege, but the beer on tap there isn't that bad on a hot day (and you get it free I think). Well at least the 'normal' stuff where they aren't adding syrup or trying to mimic 'craft' beer. The garden part of the place is really nice. The one in FL, they actually drag out giant propane heaters for some of the Palm trees because they are too far north :D. Outdoor heating...only in America.

When I lived in Va I was there all the time. Hell I remember when the Big Bad Wolf first came out

Back