Accidentally had SEX in my beer!!! ruined?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is what I have come to...posting on a CheezyDemon post in the DRMM forum. I think I may be in need of an intervention and a 12-step program.

Or maybe I just need a few more beers. That's probably cheaper and healthier for me.

So this is what I have come to...posting on a CheezyDemon post in the DRMM forum. I think I may be in need of an intervention and a 12-step program.

Or maybe I just need a few more beers. That's probably cheaper and healthier for me.

WHAT???

I am some of the best entertainment on here....wait...SO ARE YOU!!! WTF?

For a chickin liver eating for crying out loud in a shed by yourself while singing musical show tunes. Yep, entertaining need a youtube feed:D

Damn straight. Manliest thing I've done in years. Now shaddup and watch this video while I eat some chicken livers and dance in my shed...

[ame="http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/01/sound-of-music-hills-are-alive"]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/01/sound-of-music-hills-are-alive[/ame]

Well........

After all. This was a satirization of all of the "I dropped this or that in my beer, I accidentally for got to do this to my beer, my dog did this to my beer" threads.

I see one too many and have to make fun.

So, Ive been thinking about this thread. Being lonely-ly married, I let my thoughts go too far. I took a slender cured English Beer bottle from the fridge, I gave her a comfortable spot and tried to woo her. It didn't take long before a saw the tale tale (tell tell?)...until i was told that she was getting exited...small drops of prespreation had formed on her shoulders and was beading down her back. I continued and soon I had her opening up. Then (not to get too graphic) I was tasting her, she was soo wet. I tasted her again and again. Time to make my move. Suddenly she yelled, "You're pissed!". A quick check ensured it was just a language barrier, nonetheless, it was too late. My own brew had shot me down. Luckily, there's a cute rice wine chillin' in the conner.

So, Ive been thinking about this thread. Being lonely-ly married, I let my thoughts go too far. I took a slender cured English Beer bottle from the fridge, I gave her a comfortable spot and tried to woo her. It didn't take long before a saw the tale tale (tell tell?)...until i was told that she was getting exited...small drops of prespreation had formed on her shoulders and was beading down her back. I continued and soon I had her opening up. Then (not to get too graphic) I was tasting her, she was soo wet. I tasted her again and again. Time to make my move. Suddenly she yelled, "You're pissed!". A quick check ensured it was just a language barrier, nonetheless, it was too late. My own brew had shot me down. Luckily, there's a cute rice wine chillin' in the conner.

She has a sister or two that is fetching as well I'm told.;)

The campden tablet is actually a rather good idea. Additionally, I don't recommend washing and repitching this particular batch of yeast.

Back