Need to find a better way for All-Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RIMS delivers awesome consistency but takes more time to clean. The cleaning can be done during the boil, so it is possible to not lose too much time.

Hello I'm probably not in the right thread but I'm in need of a answer ASAP lol I am going a all grain kit and it calls for a single infusion with a mash out and I'm wondering if I can do a fly sparge instead ? Please help

I've boiled down the options some thanks to everyone's responses here. I am now thinking of these all-grain brweing methods:

1) Buy High Gravity eBIAB and be done with it. Pro: good, easy & quick. Con: more than I would like to spend (more correctly--more than my wife would LIKE me to spend ;)).

Which do you all think will product the best results with the least fuss, money being a consideration but not the main decision driver? Being overseas with the military until June give me a little time to think about this!

I am getting 82% efficiency for my full volume BIAB, so I vote for your #1 list. I am not electric or have a pump, just the basics. I enjoy my brewdays. You can look at my photo link below for what I'm doing.

Back