The ONE difference between men and women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waits.. As much as I don't want to like him, it's hard not to. Here, he was young back then. This is for you Yooper.
[ame]http://youtu.be/pRHgE2Yi3To[/ame]

My wife used to really like Lou Farigno when he played the hulk. I'd say Rachel Welch when she did 1M years BC. Dig that wild bikini! Or the redhead from X-files(Scully?). I worked with a girl from one of our out sourced companies at Ford 1 week that looked just like her,hair,outfit & all. My buddy just about had to put a leash & choke collar on me. Hey there lil red ridin hood...you sure are lookin good. But you shouldn't be walking Down this spooky ol' line alone. I'd like to hold you,if I could,but you'd probably think I'm a big bad wolf so I won't. Arooooooh!

My wife used to really like Lou Farigno when he played the hulk. I'd say Rachel Welch when she did 1M years BC. Dig that wild bikini! Or the redhead from X-files(Scully?). I worked with a girl from one of our out sourced companies at Ford 1 week that looked just like her,hair,outfit & all. My buddy just about had to put a leash & choke collar on me. Hey there lil red ridin hood...you sure are lookin good. But you shouldn't be walking Down this spooky ol' line alone. I'd like to hold you,if I could,but you'd probably think I'm a big bad wolf so I won't. Arooooooh!

Google her real name and punk band. She was a singer in a punk band back in the day. SUPER hot!

Well, maybe it's just me, but I think Raquel Welch is even HOTTER now than she was in 1,000,000 BC. Don't get me wrong, she was smokin' then; but now she's fuller, rounder, softer, curvier...
so much so, she brings a whole new level of sexy to the table!

OK, here she is then:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zM5g_yXcM.../raquel-welch-one-million-years-bc-poster.jpg

And here she is much more recently:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20300000/Raquel-Welch-raquel-welch-20338176-1024-768.jpg

Talk about aging well, WOW!
Just my 2 cents worth.
Regards, GF.

You know what's really HAWT?

When you and your girlfriend/spouse have the same one. ;)

I had an ex girlfriend who had the same hots as I did for Nigella Lawson. Those were the days.

Yep, both mine and my wifes is Adrianna Lima the victoria secret model. :mug:

There are millions of beautiful features and bodies out there, but dem eyes on her are just undescribably perfect to me.

He hits so many funny, but true points on this topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
ktraver97ss said:
Yep, both mine and my wifes is Adrianna Lima the victoria secret model. :mug:

There are millions of beautiful features and bodies out there, but dem eyes on her are just undescribably perfect to me.

Yes. Her eyes. That's definitely Adrianna Lima's most distinct and celebrated feature. :D

Well,here's another one. We know better than to mess with a guy when he's pleasantly drunk. Or wait till then to give him bad news. Idk why they don't get that. We as men generally get drunk to forget out problems,pains,bad days,etc. Not to be reminded of them later.

unionrdr said:
Well,here's another one. We know better than to mess with a guy when he's pleasantly drunk. Or wait till then to give him bad news. Idk why they don't get that. We as men generally get drunk to forget out problems,pains,bad days,etc. Not to be reminded of them later.

If you're pleasantly drunk at 9:30 am PST that could explain it ;)

Nah,it was early evening at that point & I had a good buzz on. I just hate it when they have to ruin it. Not my fault diabeties came back.

I guess I just see the world entirely differently. There's not a single girl listed here by a guy that I would chase after if a current girlfriend of mine wanted to see me that night.

Zooey Deschenal? Reese Witherspoon? Amy Adams? Honestly. No Joke. I don't even know who those girls are and don't care. They haven't tried to make an impression on me, they haven't done anything to me, so as far as I know they don't even exist. Seriously. I was once at a fancy a bar, bumped into a guy and he actually had the nerve to say, "Excuse me! Don't you know who I am?" And I looked him square in the eye and said, "No. I don't." If you aren't someone who has made an impression on me and related to me as a person, then you have no special status with me, regardless of how many times you've been on TV, in magazines, etc. And you know what's funny? I get along really well with musicians and artists. I don't fawn all over anyone, no matter how hot they are.

I just don't understand why you would want some famous person, why that would mean something to anyone. "The girl at the McDonald's drive-in" seems way more intriguing to me. And, if you put in an equal amount of makeup time and photoshop, she honestly might be hotter too. Image, and what we do to people, and the bogus ways we present ourselves to others, is so disgusting to me.

I guess I just see the world entirely differently. There's not a single girl listed here by a guy that I would chase after if a current girlfriend of mine wanted to see me that night.

Zooey Deschenal? Reese Witherspoon? Amy Adams? Honestly. No Joke. I don't even know who those girls are and don't care. They haven't tried to make an impression on me, they haven't done anything to me, so as far as I know they don't even exist. Seriously. I was once at a fancy a bar, bumped into a guy and he actually had the nerve to say, "Excuse me! Don't you know who I am?" And I looked him square in the eye and said, "No. I don't." If you aren't someone who has made an impression on me and related to me as a person, then you have no special status with me, regardless of how many times you've been on TV, in magazines, etc. And you know what's funny? I get along really well with musicians and artists. I don't fawn all over anyone, no matter how hot they are.

I just don't understand why you would want some famous person, why that would mean something to anyone. "The girl at the McDonald's drive-in" seems way more intriguing to me. And, if you put in an equal amount of makeup time and photoshop, she honestly might be hotter too. Image, and what we do to people, and the bogus ways we present ourselves to others, is so disgusting to me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Back