Great deal on beginners kit though Midwest and Livingsocial.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this deal the other day and just found this site today. If you could help me out and use my link when its my turn that would be great. Thanks!

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/588148?rpi=102720412&ref=personalized-link-box-102720412&rui=21645349

not sure if it'll get to you, but who knows, a lot of people on here only need one or two more purchases. But either way, welcome, this forum really is amazing. A ton of great information from beginner to pro

Been lurking on this site a while while researching getting into homebrewing. Just purchased this deal last night. Good thing about LS is their referral system. I've seen this done on another site I frequent the last time this voucher was available, by using referrals *** EDIT: My referrals have been used, please see the next page and use the next referral link you come across *** we can get free vouchers. The way for this to work though is for everyone that purchases the voucher to post their links, and anyone looking to purchase to use the 'oldest' posted referral link.

If you use my link or not, I'm definitely excited for my first brew and looking forward to many many more brews and becoming a part of this community. Already dreaming of building equipment, kegging and building a keezer for my man cave!

**Disclaimer: As stated, that is a referral link. I need 1 more referral and my voucher is free - I will delete my link when I get that last referral. Also, if you do purchase a voucher, please copy/paste your referral link here for the next person to purchase. We can all help each other out. Also, here's the direct link

I just ordered mine via your link. If anyone else is going to order one, please go to my link to order, thanks.http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/588148?rpi=103146026&ref=personalized-link-box-103146026&rui=144032367

Here is a list of whose links are still up starting from earliest to latest. Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake and I'll change it. Remember to take your link down when your 3 referrals have been filled. Those that want in on this deal, please use the earliest link. Some of these earliest links might have been fufilled, I'm just going by whats still up.

Clover Brew
fishinhamlnlk
gstrawn
matt3989
nvious23
jeffersonjames
agcunk
jporter
BigV
wussbasket
kckclassic
pood
dirtyjoedirt
mysonspray
jayhawker
jintoh
natethmac
Josiah2729
bigd1018
pd4ever
freddyj

dirtyjoedirt said:
Here is a list of whose links are still up starting from earliest to latest. Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake and I'll change it. Remember to take your link down when your 3 referrals have been filled. Those that want in on this deal, please use the earliest link. Some of these earliest links might have been fufilled, I'm just going by whats still up.

Clover Brew
fishinhamlnlk
gstrawn
matt3989
nvious23
jeffersonjames
agcunk
jporter
BigV
wussbasket
kckclassic
pood
dirtyjoedirt
mysonspray
jayhawker
jintoh
natethmac
Josiah2729
bigd1018
pd4ever
freddyj

Awesome dirtyjoedirt! Also, keep buying! I'm coming up soon!!!

Clover Brew
fishinhamlnlk
gstrawn
matt3989
nvious23
jeffersonjames
agcunk
jporter
BigV
wussbasket
kckclassic
pood
dirtyjoedirt
mysonspray
jayhawker
jintoh
natethmac
Josiah2729
bigd1018
pd4ever
freddyj

What? You couldn't make our names hyperlinks to our deals?....

Jk, that's awesome. Nice job. If anyone gets their 3 please copy this list and take your name off of it.

Clover Brew
fishinhamlnlk
gstrawn
matt3989
nvious23
jeffersonjames
agcunk
jporter
BigV
wussbasket
kckclassic
pood
dirtyjoedirt
mysonspray
jayhawker
jintoh
natethmac
Josiah2729
bigd1018
pd4ever
freddyj

This is great...thanks

I too received my kit this weekend. Fast shipping!

Since this deal is almost over, I thought I would give it one last bump.

I ordered mine on the 1st before 3pm cst and my order still says processing. I'm guessing they're slammed due to this deal. This will be my 2nd brew. My first was a BB dunkel that I'm about to bottle up on Sat.

I ordered mine at 5pm on the 30th. Received a tracking number on the 2nd. Will be here on the 6th. I ordered the Irish Red.

For those who have received their kits....how do u redeem the $25 credit?...maybe I missed it.

thanks

RWB1 said:
For those who have received their kits....how do u redeem the $25 credit?...maybe I missed it.

thanks

It's on a piece of paper on the larger ziplock bag. Also if one of the letters looks like a O it might be a Q. I got the Irish stout with the kit and just bought hanks hefeweizen with the discount. Also there is a code "mek10" possibly (can't think right now) that gets u an additional 10% off a recipe kit.

Thanks for the info and lets keep spreading the word.....only like 50 more before u hit my link LOL !!

Anyone who has already got theirs, do you know if the $25 credit is just like a gift card (good for anything), or only valid toward another recipe kit?

Just talked to Midwest and my order is being sent out tonight and will be on my door step on the 8th. Sounds like a Saturday brew night
:D

Matt the deal on living social states that its for another recipe kit, but Midwest has live chat with customer service. Try asking them if nobody responds.

I e-mailed Midwest a couple days ago and they said the $25 could be used for any order. He didn't say you had to do anything special.

Got mine today...guys, even if you don't get the three referrals. this is a great deal. And yes. it looks like the $25 can be used for anything.

i just wanted to let everyone know that I got my 3 purchaces. i was on vacation in the Dominican Republic. i'm sorry for not responding, but i greatly appreciate your assistance in helping getting my purchase for free. this is a great forum and a great bunch of people.

We got ours this week and brewed the Amber Ale last night... Plan on using the gift card today on a couple more kits.

Back