My simple label needs dressing up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good start. But not being a graphics designer, I can't help you much more than that.
Free bump to get you back in front of the masses....

Thanks... I thought it looked better after your suggestion too. Now I just need to get my printer working with this computer so I can print 6 of them for the bottles I'm filling for my son to take to Fort Meade when he moves there this w/e

Thanks... I thought it looked better after your suggestion too. Now I just need to get my printer working with this computer so I can print 6 of them for the bottles I'm filling for my son to take to Fort Meade when he moves there this w/e

Glad to have assisted. I assume your son is in the service if he is relocating to Ft. Meade. As such, please convey my appreciation for his service and my best wishes for his health and safety. My son will be returning home from Hawaii for Christmas after serving two tours in Irag and qualifying for SF training at Ft. Bragg.

Salute! :mug:

Yes, he is in the Army. He returned from Iraq at the very end of July. I'll pass on your thanks, and ask that you offer the same to your son on my behalf. I can't imagine having to deal with having a kid in that place twice... I had a lot of trouble with the one time.

Oh, I think this is MUCH better... what do you all think? And, I think I'd like the brewery name curved, but don't know how to do that in Gimp...help, anyone?

Ok, I downloaded a tutorial for Gimp, didn't like the results. HERE is the label I'm printing (finally...and I promise, no more changes to this one!)

Back