my new tap handles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defenestrate

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
picked this decorative stool at AC more FOR $8. i'm just going to saw the legs off, stain, and then i think just drill a hole through the bottoms roughly the same size as the threads and just force them on. cant beat 8 bucks.
0418091027.jpg

Great find. Use some inserts instead of forcing them on. NORTHERN BREWER: Tap Handles Scroll down to the "Tap Handle Insert".

ahh crap, i just drilled a hole a tid bit smaller than the threads on the tap and screwed the wood right on in. :eek: not perfect but they work.

FYI, you can buy legs like that one by one at Home Depot. I'm making some tap handles for my club with some small legs right now.

one by one is nice, when i went in to home depot first i couldnt find anything, didnt want to ask anyone and became impatient so my girlfriend suggested acmore :cross: it just so happened that i have 4 taps anyway so it worked out well.

Back