Relying on the kindness of SEWAGE 3/29

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Late notice.

I will be in SEWAGE country this weekend (MAR 28 - 30).
Specifically Saturday the 29th, sause and I will be touring New Glarus and then hitting Romans and the Palm back in MKE.

BMeister Jeff, ShortDrive, Bernie... Pumbaa?

Care to join??

send a PM

Cookiebaggs said:
Saturday is my son's 2nd birthday party.

Have fun at New Glarus! Should be cool to see the new brewery.
What's his favorite New Glarus brew? I'm sure no one would mind him coming along. Does he cry much? :)

Wish I could come. SWMBO has to work Sat. and Sun. early A.M. and I will be helping her.

I can give you a big fat maybe. What time on Sat? At the taverns, that is, I really don't want to drive all the way to New Glarus.

In fact, what do you think of the Bier Stub instead? The South side is a hike.......

We'll I would like to get to New Glarus early so that I can be back in town by Dinnerish.
I would like to hit the PALM and Romans, but I can maybe do that on my own on Friday or on Sunday.

What makes sense for the rest of you?

This is my rough schedule...
Thursday (Early Friday) in @ 12:20 AM

Friday during the day:
?

Friday night:
Lakefront Brewery fish fry??
Shank Hall Paul Cebar - I'm locked in to this... it's a SWMBO request and he is quite good if you like R&B/ Blue eyed soul.

Saturday Day:
new glarus brewing

Saturday evening:
HBT meetup!!!
Romans and the Palm
(But you guys tell me since you may all be coming from across the Greater SE wisconsin Metroplex)

Sunday
(Might have to squeeze i a family visit here, lol)

Depart 5PMish.

Ideas??

I'm fine with going to the Beir Stube again (it being only like 5 mins from my house). But I wouldn't miss the other two on your trip olllllo. Meeting at 7-8ish would probably be the best for most of the people.

Come on Pumbaa you can just blow off what ever else you might be doing that night especially work.

Well, my big fat maybe has been upgraded to a probably. And Roman's or whatever is fine. I'm just not an urbanite like the rest of you so I hate driving around in unfamiliar parts of the city.. I can get to Miller Park blindfolded, but that's about it.

Can we all settle on meeting at Roman's at 7ish? I think that would be a good way to start since we started at The Palm last time plus their is a new place north of the palm now that we might want to hit up.

You guys don't even want to know how close we were to missing our flight.

But we made it.

No solid plans today, but I will be- most probably going to a fish fry and then Paul Cebar @ Shank Hall tonite.

I just got back home.

I'll post some pics later.

Thanks to Bernie Brewer and Short Drive for meeting up with me.

Also thanks to Sause who I declare to be a Regional Treasure.

It was a great day. So great that I had to take Sunday off of HBT to recover from 12-13 hours of beer. olllllo is a great guy who loves him some beer and is great company. Now I will have to plan a date to go visit him down in AZ.

I called olllllo on the phone while he was out in WI and we were at our brew out in Oregon. He put sause on the phone and based on that conversation, I have no problem believing that it took sause all day Sunday to recover. :D :drunk:

It was kind of funny, we had simultaneous Milwaukee HBT gatherings. olllllo, sause, Bernie Brewer and Short Drive in Milwaukee, WI and Kilted Brewer, McKBrew, EvilTOJ, Joker and I in Milwaukee, OR.

Back