Dog Days of Summer Sale (FREE SHIPPING CODE) - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO RECEIVE YOUR HBT MEMBERS ONLY FREE SHIPPING CODE
dogdaysofsummerPROMO4.jpg

It is HOT here in Texas and there is no better way to cool down than enjoying your kegged homebrew! One thing we've been getting a demand for is nitrogen kits and cylinders so we are FULLY stocked and put them on sale!

We've also seen some pretty awesome uses of our portable kits on our Facebook page and got so pumped about it that we put those all on sale too, including the 20oz cylinders!

Because we love you guys so much and appreciate the many years of support, we have a HBT only code for FREE SHIPPING on all orders $75 or more*. Reply to this thread if you'd like your HBT members code.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

cheers,

joshua

*free shipping offer valid only for residents of the contiguous United States

Free Shipping and handling and combine with the discounted new keg code? :)

Unfortunately our system will not allow more than one code at a time, so you would need to place a separate order to get the Homebrewtalk members discount. On new kegs the charge for shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 regardless of the number of kegs you order. Considering it typically $10 to $12 per keg this is a great value as well. If you order a new keg with your sale price code it will give you free shipping, but not the keg discount.

I have sent you a code and also sent codes to the last 6 people that have requested them. If any of you have issues with receiving your codes please let me know.
Thanks,

Todd

I'd like one please. Need a 20oz kit for soda, and a nitro kit for stouts, perfect timing for this sale!

I would LOVE a code! I'm purchasing a secondary regulator and some other stuff today. Thanks!!

I would like a code. I am looking at adapting my tap-a-draft to use paintball tanks.

Unfortunately our system will not allow more than one code at a time, so you would need to place a separate order to get the Homebrewtalk members discount. On new kegs the charge for shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 regardless of the number of kegs you order. Considering it typically $10 to $12 per keg this is a great value as well. If you order a new keg with your sale price code it will give you free shipping, but not the keg discount.

I have sent you a code and also sent codes to the last 6 people that have requested them. If any of you have issues with receiving your codes please let me know.
Thanks,

Todd
Stupid question: What is the best option if ordering 1 Corny keg...the keg discount or the shipping discount? I may order 2 and then I would think the keg discount might be better.
Yes, I am cheap......just wrote a check for another year of college for my son. :)

Stupid question: What is the best option if ordering 1 Corny keg...the keg discount or the shipping discount? I may order 2 and then I would think the keg discount might be better.
Yes, I am cheap......just wrote a check for another year of college for my son. :)

It would be less expensive to use the keg code and pay the $7.95 for the shipping. no need to appoligise for believe me, I have been called worse than just frugal myself a few times! I leaned it from my dad although I have not quite reached his level....yet. Thanks again for your business.
Todd

OK, I just sent out a lot of codes. This sould bring us up to date and everyone that has requested a code should have one now. Let me know if I missed you. I am out for the night, but I will check again in the morning.
Thanks!
Todd

Back