Oktoberfest Oct 15th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARBQ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Doing an Oktoberfest party in my backyard this coming saturday. Any HBT person is invited in the area or further if you are crazy enought to drive. I live in NW Houston. 4pm till 12 midnight (hopefully)

Any ideas anybody wants to spittball through them at me. One of the last things I am trying to come up with is a tub that holds the kegs and somehow hold the platci mugs to keep them cold. I was thinking of a water trough. So far what I got going is:

Food:
Smoker Pit with pork ribs, brats, sausage, kraut, onions peppers served in catering wire racks on a table under a popup. Pretzels, salty and sweet in the racks

Beer:
Two oktoberfests been aging way to long. Ive been skimming a bit waiting for the party. Two wheats that arent the best. Some commercial okts bottles in ice tubs. Water, BMC and juice paks for the kids.

Stuff to do:
Got some platic okt bibs, some people might dress up (I am) a jump house for kids, a beer tent with 3x wooden picnic tables with light for later, lifesize cutout of german guy and gril to stick your head in for a picture. Hoeshoes and washers. Radio with some polka :)
* I wanna do a keg toss, but me thinks the SWMBO might shut it down.

Back