Looking to trade for Dogfish/Stone/Rogue/Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
I've tried like all of the craft beers down here. I'd love to trade for the following
Dogfish- I REALLY want to try a 120 before I clone it. I would also love to try Pangea, Hell Hound on my Ale, World Wide Stout, Immort, Olde School Barley Wine, Bitches Brew.
Rogue- Chipotle Ale, Juniper pale ale, mogul madness ale, old crustacean barley wine.
Stone- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA, Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale, 14th anniversary emperial IPA, old guardian, any vertical epic but 2010.
Russian River-I'd take anything interesting.

I have access to a lot of terrapin and some sweet water, some rogues, great divide chocolate oak aged yeti, corsendonk pale ale. Just let me know what you want and we can work out a trade.

i can get all that but RR
i wanna try surly decheutes goose island
i can also get anything from ccb, zhukov is in, imperial milk porter(this is good), hunaphu is coming soon i see it being aged in barrells right now

I found a shop in Atlanta and got ahold of all the stones and rogues except old crustacean barley wine.
Unfortunately sanke I have neither of those, if you happen to want a sweetwater, or terrapin, or Brooklyn brewing I can make that happen =P

Hi,
I've been wanting to trade brews as well. I'm in SF, Ca and have several Russian River Brews in bottles that I'd like to trade for Bells Hopslam and Two Hearted.

A few bottles I have in my fridge from Russian River Brew are:

Salvation
Redemption
Sanctification
Temptation
Supplication
Pliny the Elder

I should be able to get Damnation, Blind Pig by RR and Alesmith Speedway Stout.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll arrange something. Shipping procedure is my only concern as I've never shipped brews before....

Thanks!

I can get two hearted. (and a few other bell's, but not hop slam)
I've never shipped beer either, from what I understand you just pack it real tight and if they ask call it a yeast sample.
I'd love to try supplication/pliney/speedway.
I know there is a bit of a price difference in them though, so I'd be willing to either pay the shipping on your end/ trade a 6er/ something

That label looks very familiar, but I don't know where I've seen it. I'm sure my usual bottle shop doesn't carry them.:(

Back