Welders in Montgomery County, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgalle

Reaction score
I have been scouring the intertoobz for a welder to help with finishing a few keggles. So far, no one is (understandably) interested in this little job.

I live in Glenside, PA and if there's anyone within earshot who can help me:

1. open up the top of my kegs (they're already opened, but I would like the holes to be wider).

2. patch my mistakes (a 1-1/4" punch makes a 1-11/16" hole!).

3. maybe weld some fittings into place.

Mucho Thanks!
Aloha,
KG

I can help you out. I live in York, but get down to the Philly burbs pretty regularly. I've done a lot of work for homebrewers and some pro brewers in the area. Your kettles can be saved.

Send me a pm with an email and we can exchange info.

where in glenside are you? Not that I can help with the welding, but I am just around the corner from you...

We're right off Keswick and Mt. Carmel Avenues. My son goes to Growing Tree learning center on Paper Mill and my in-laws are right off of East Mill.

ha! I'm over behind the Springfield highschool. One of our homebrew club members is around the corner from you (literally) on Brookdale.

Latest posts

Back