South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steveo929 said:
Apparently the Briess Carapils is not locked in b/c Briess products aren't available! Doh'...let's change it to:

BZ-CRPL (1/3 steveo929, 1/3 Tim404, 1/3 kapbrew13)

Let me know if that still works guys.

Fine with me. Thanks.

If I order a bag or two does anyone live or could meet me in Delaware the day or two after pickup? I could throw you some pacman or brew, I just can't make it that far with the wife and 3 young kids.

If I order a bag or two does anyone live or could meet me in Delaware the day or two after pickup? I could throw you some pacman or brew, I just can't make it that far with the wife and 3 young kids.

i may be able to help you out... i can't make any promises though-we'll have to see what the pick up date is- if your not itching for the grain i'm sure we could work something out

:mug:

50/50 split of GW-C30 for defenestrate and VonMessa
50/50 split of GP-FLOAT for defenestrate and VonMessa

still interested in splitting flaked corn and brown malt for any takers!

I'll do half split on the brown malt.. thanks..

defenestrate said:
i may be able to help you out... i can't make any promises though-we'll have to see what the pick up date is- if your not itching for the grain i'm sure we could work something out

I'm in no rush at all and thank yo if you can do that!

I'll take
1x GP-Rice
And 1/5 of the PBW if anyone is game, if not no biggie

1 x GW-2ROW please
They are not carrying GW-2ROW in NY. Will CM-2Row work for you?

1x GP-Rice
Rice Hulls(p. 37) or Flaked Rice(p. 27)? They both use the same ID

I'm in for a CM-2Row and I'll split a Munich with you boundforbeer.
What kind of Munich are you guys look at?

Sure, I'll split the corn with you, also.
How many ways is that being split?

UPDATED. Please check your orders thus far. We quickly approached our 42 bags. Should this be pushed to 2 pallets?

lordura said:

UPDATED. Please check your orders thus far. We quickly approached our 42 bags. Should this be pushed to 2 pallets?

Flaked rice please and a small container of supermoss also

maybe?

They are not carrying GW-2ROW in NY. Will CM-2Row work for you?

What kind of Munich are you guys look at?

How many ways is that being split?

I figured he meant 50/50 since there were no other takers

[/QUOTE]

If the demand is there and people have the time to wait a lil longer I say go for it.

Just wanted to clarify what I wanted. You had me down for hulls and I wanted flaked rice. This is the correct order for me.

1 x (1590-F-2) Nylon Drawstring Bag 24" x 36" Fine $12.86
1 x (GP-RICE) Flaked Rice 55 pound bag $0.79/lb
1 x (1080- B-1) 1 pound bag Irish Moss $6.44

I've seen these group buys fill in 18 hours before.

I know that I, personally, have about 100 gallons to get started on, ASAP.

I'm almost at the ail end of the last 450# that I picked up :rockin:

:mug:

a small container of supermoss also
Looks like 3.5lbs is the smallest they have. I have to call today to check availability. You want that? It's $40

Just wanted to clarify what I wanted. You had me down for hulls and I wanted flaked rice. This is the correct order for me.

Updated the Rice. The bag is no problem but i know from the last group by, hat Irish Moss is not available.

I've seen these group buys fill in 18 hours before
That was a pretty amazing thing!

We are at 42 bags! I will be away for the day so if by tonight it looks like we have enough demand for a second pallet, I'll either increase or end the GB.

Looks like 3.5lbs is the smallest they have. I have to call today to check availability. You want that? It's $40

Updated the Rice. The bag is no problem but i know from the last group by, hat Irish Moss is not available.

If the 5 lb of regular irish moss is available I'll take that

If it is not then I'll go with the 3.5 lb of supermoss

Dude I have like, three small containers of Irish Moss, you can have two of them if you want. Hate to see them go to waste.

i still need to get my hops from the group buy from you-if i'm not up in jersey before this buy gets picked up can i get them from you when we do this drop?

Sure, we can swing something. I am not in on this round but I am sure I can hand them off to someone who is if that's how it unfolds.

Back