What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bronze that bad boy and keep it liquid forever! lol that's really a good idea. I have a few bottles of my first batch I planned on hanging onto, just as proof that I did, once upon a time, make something that tasted like ass and gasoline.

Assoline?

Assoline?

tumblr_inline_nbjialKAss1r4qz7l.gif

:D

Right between the lows and the highs,
Man, I'm feelin' so...

with my water

Water, still not feeling the greatest, but I'll do my best to have some beer later.
So glad I was at the right place at the right time today. Was talking beer with a guy from a distributor when in came a whiskey delivery. And what did I spot in the stack of cases?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425070240.135378.jpg
I've been trying to hunt this down for a while. Maybe this will get @TNGabe 's attention. :D
Weller 12
Weller 12
Weller 12

Having my very first Goose island Bourbon county thanks to Mr. TobyG ...
In the words of the master, " vera vera nice " Thanx again Mr. G.

I imagine they had trouble getting approval to sell that one in more than a few states.

Water after utting away beer, cleaning bottles and soaking another batch. Second nap eloped tremendously which is good since we are going to dinner at a friends house and much drinking will be involved. No pic because screw @coldcrash ! ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425074450.028821.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 67
Lots of nail biters in this thread. Fulllll throttle before beer time.

0227051612.jpg

I never have two in 1 day, probably going to die now.

I'm a nail peeler. Probably still considered a nervous habit like biting.
That's a better idea. From microbeWiki:

Microbe Genera Found Underneath the Fingernails
Bacteria Fungus Yeast
Pseudomonas Trichophyton Candida
Staphylococcus Epidermophyton Rhodotorula
Acinetobacter Acremonium
Enterobacter Aspergillus
Klebsiella Scopulariopsis
Aeromonas Cladosporium
Serratia

A varitable who's who of infectious microorganisms. After you guys pee in your childrens play areas (the Yard) you should bite your nails. :D

Back