Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the ONE bar in Dakar, Senegal that had US Football on.

We were leaving as the sun came up.

FWIW, La Gazelle beer, makes BMC products look like the best craftbrew ever. But I had to drink, because there were sober kids (me) in Africa.

Looking good! We may be hitting Peak Patriots at the right time :D

Dxt9efXXgAUH5zL.jpg:large

You're actively rooting for opposing players to be hurt and not participate in the game?

Even if you don't care about player health and safety (which we all should), don't you want them to have a clean injury report as well so that you don't have people making the excuse "If we had player X active, we would've won"?

You're actively rooting for opposing players to be hurt and not participate in the game?

Even if you don't care about player health and safety (which we all should), don't you want them to have a clean injury report as well so that you don't have people making the excuse "If we had player X active, we would've won"?

The reference was to no Patriots on the list you moron!

Lol I've never really read this thread I saw it while I was reading the news and had seen the title so many times I thought it was time for me to be obnoxious. Both teams can lick my ............. I'm a Broncos fan.
20190125_163728.jpg

What do you expect.... their season was nasty they hired a crap head coach and worthless quarterback. 1 good season out of 5 with 5 or 6 different teams does not make for a good quarterback. There is a reason the Vikings gave him up and it wasn't because he was an outstanding player. I can't remember where the coach came from (memory issues) but he has done nothing to help the team become consistent or winning.

Umm...point of order: none of that is rambling, mumbling or obnoxious. That's just stating sad truths.
Anyway, Mr/Mrs/Ms Downer, save that for OTAs. We're trying to party here this week! :D

Whoa Hoppy, how is this possible?
While the Patriots' 86-24 record against the AFC East is staggering, their winning percentage (134-44, 0.753) against everyone else is the best in the NFL, while they have 25 more non-division victories than any other team.

Whoa Hoppy, how is this possible?
While the Patriots' 86-24 record against the AFC East is staggering, their winning percentage (134-44, 0.753) against everyone else is the best in the NFL, while they have 25 more non-division victories than any other team.

Latest posts

Back