You know what I love?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Family
The look of excitement from my 2 year old when I come home after being gone a long time
Beer and my new found love for brewing it
The Ocean
The smell of winter (ie Fireplaces and crisp air)
Fishing
College Football

A good solid 3 cubic foot ass rattling fart!
It makes everyone laugh...it smell terrible...which is funny as hell, and you feel better...three times....once when the pressure is relieved, once when the air clears and again when you stop laughing.

AHHHHH Good Times!

I love:

- Finding a new thread I missed. :D
- New musical discoveries.
- My Rickenbacker 4003.
- Good beer.
- Good whisky and good whiskey.
- British Indian food.
- Summertime.
- My dog's mad fits of exuberance.
- My Xbox360 (once it's repaired).
- SWMBO who lets me brew.
- My kids who are still dumb enough to think I'm cool.
- "Die Hard" movies.
- Foot rubs.
- You guys! :rockin:

Farts will never ever cease to make me giggle like a school girl. Especially when you refer to them, as one of my Southern clients does, as 'trouser coughs' or 'panty burps'. :D

Farts will never ever cease to make me giggle like a school girl. Especially when you refer to them, as one of my Southern clients does, as 'trouser coughs' or 'panty burps'. :D
Ah yes, barking spiders are truly one of life's joys.

I love watching people at Grand Central Station.

I love laying in the grass in July.

I love when my kids say "I love you" for no reason other than the fact that's what they're feeling at that very moment.

The smell of burning leaves on a crisp morning.
The smell of the woods in the fall.
My two boys trying to help me with something even though they hinder more.
My youngest learning to talk.
My youngest boy walking around with a blanket and sucking his thumb (he's like Linus).
My oldest joking about farts and rough-housing.
The Red Sox
Good pizza
cold beer
free beer

I love this place, for where else would I ever be asked whether I shaved the man from down under.

I love the fact that my wife and kids just went out caroling for Girls Scouts and I get to stay home.

I love a month after Christmas when I pull the vacuum out and it makes the whole house smell like pine needles and christmas!

I love that you don't vacuum 'til a month after Christmas. ;)

What can I say, I'm lazy. I've vacuumed in our house, which we've had since the beginning of october twice. It's due for another go-round. I should probably do that more often.:eek:

What can I say, I'm lazy. I've vacuumed in our house, which we've had since the beginning of october twice. It's due for another go-round. I should probably do that more often.:eek:
I love that a woman can admit to vacuuming twice in two months.

I also love that vacuum has two Us for no apparent reason.

If SWMBO doesn't vacuum daily I do it. We have a shedding dog and hardwood floors. I'd be eaten by dust bunnies in a week if I let it go! :tank:

We have a cat that doesn't shed much, and it's just the two of us. I want to get a roomba though. Then I can never vacuum!

If SWMBO doesn't vacuum daily I do it. We have a shedding dog and hardwood floors. I'd be eaten by dust bunnies in a week if I let it go! :tank:

The last time my wife touched the vacuum is because I left it close to the bathroom door. Dust that sucker for prints and you'll only find one set.:mad:

And until then, just get them some velcro jammies to crawl around in. That dog hair will be gone in no time.

I had to fish at least 2 dog hairs out of the Apfelwein bottling bucket on Sunday! :mad:

Edit: I think this is migrating to the "Hate" thread!

that's nothing. this weekend will mark the 3rd time i've vacuumed my room in my apartment. i've lived there 2½ years. it's not that bad, really...just a bunch of human skin all over the floor.

In no specific order, except for the first one.......

Wife and daughter
Beer
Coffee in the winter
Star Wars
The Recoil of a shotgun
Cheese & Pineapple pizza with extra sauce
Camping and the outdoors
Boobies

Family...
SWMBO (even her demonspawn)...
The "Kids" - El Catos El Diablo and the Mutt...
Beer...
VW's...
Good coffee...

Back