Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the middle.

Slightly bloated after a few brews and brats.

triplebrewday003.jpg

I would if I had something other than faggy dressed up in suits kind of pictures on my PC. Have to check the wife's later; she has most of them.

In the meantime we'll pretend this is me.

ugly.JPG

NOTE: Had to remove the other pic; Tripod error :(

desertBrew said:
I would if I had something other than faggy dressed up in suits kind of pictures on my PC. Have to check the wife's later; she has most of them.

In the meantime we'll pretend this is me after eating some habanero's ;).

guyoncrapper.jpg

I know ALLLllll about eating habaneros...

Here's me:

3548-MP5.jpg

Thats me in the middle at the San Diego ComicCon. I look as if I was drunk off my ass but actually maybe got 8 hours sleep in that week getting ready for the convention.

cregar.jpg

puravida286 said:
how do i put my pic in the thread?

"Go Advanced"
Then add attachment, or link to the image elsewhere on the 'net. It needs to be hosted elsewhere like Imageshack.us

My wife and I last November at my 20th high school reunion. I definitely got the better end of the deal!

John

IMG_0150.jpg

Trying to keep him from falling off the bike. That boy knows no fear, he was trying to get on and follow my friends son on his even though he came no where near the pedals:D

lorenae said:
This was two summers ago, when we went to Canada fishing. My daughter is now 16!

Lorena

Beautiful picture. Looks like your daughter felt like swimming a bit there!

Brewpastor said:
That looks like a really horrible waste of a trip. I don't imagine you had any fun at all, did you? :cross:

No... not much fun at all. :D The Netherlands rounded out a trip that also included France and Italy. I'll admit I was drinking more wine than beer, but I did manage to down a few good pints. I also managed to down a few not so good pints as well. I did hit up the "Heineken Experience" in Amsterdam (their old brewery turned muesum) which was pretty cool. So, all in all, quite good.

chillHayze said:
Beautiful picture. Looks like your daughter felt like swimming a bit there!

Haha, I didn't even notice that until you said something! I guess we took a little dunk in the river!

The pictures are great- keep 'em coming! It's so nice to see faces along with the names.

By the way, I'm pretty surprised at the lack of beer bellies among us. As much beer as some of us drink (me!), I'm surprised we're all pretty fit looking. In my case, I'd give up a meal if it meant two or three really good beers in it's place. In another thread, I guessed I drink about 40 beers a month. (It's probably a LOW estimate). Even if it was 50 beers a month at 160 calories a beer, that's 8000 calories a month just for BEER! Being middle aged makes it even harder- You young 'uns will discover that.

Lorena

Latest posts

Back