Break-up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scruffy1207 said:
The first and last time I slept with a overweight woman, she bit down on "little scruff" rather hard. Enough for marks to appear. So I'll be skipping this route

The SOP for piggin' is usually dinner first. It'll prevent hog-bites.

You dodged a bullet. Now is the chance do all those things you thought about while with her such as "I never had sex with a black chick!" "I never had sex with an asian chick!" "I never had sex with a midget chick!" "I never had sex with a "whatever floats your boat" chick!" Start crossing that list off because you never know when the one will come along and your chances are over :mug:

Or go for the trifecta. Never had sex with an asian midget chick and her black friend. Or a blackanese midget...do those exist? Anyways, it'll get better and I managed to make myself laugh...so we are both having a good day now.

The trick that has always worked for me when I break up with a girl and have second thoughts about it is to remember and focus on the reasons why you broke up. Of course you're going to have times when your lonely and you might think you made a mistake, but if you remind yourself of all the fights, stress, and general bad-times, then you'll realize you did the right thing.

And when you do hook up with a new girl, don't let your loneliness get the best of you. Play it cool and don't get attached to another one too quickly. If you do that, you'll just be settling because you don't want to be alone.

I can't give any better advice than this.

Really! Grow an F'ing pair and get over it and then go use said pair.

You live in probably the most desireable city in the US which is loaded with beaches, babes and breweries.

Start doing what you enjoyed but weren't able to do while in your relationship, brew more, hang with the fellas and just enjoy yourself. You'll find someone soon enough especiall if you aren't looking.

Soul mates are few and far between and chances you found her on your first relationship even more remote and if you did you'll reconnect.

Oh yeah and one more thing. You are going to have a chance to sleep with the ex. It is always a bad idea, but you will probably do it anyway.

........ I did.

if you make this mistake, learn the first time. or at least, the first time for each ex.... seriously. the idea gets worse each time you sleep with her, and it get's easier to forget why it was a bad idea each time.

Back