made first real brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlzluv

Reaction score
K I know its not actually a beer but in the wine forum but made it today since im broke as heck right now and pretty much all I could afford so I went for it until payday. Since i had my camera ready i took a few pics, only diff I changed from Edl AW recipe was to use nottingham since there were out of the yeast his called for.

So much AJ, people looking at me kinda goofy when i got all them and left none on the shelves
100_1369.jpg

Some stuff for my LHBS, guy was really cool and helped me out alot
100_1371.jpg

A lil cleaning, my damn cat wouldn't leave me alone had to pretty much spray her with water to keep her out of the tub
100_1372.jpg

I know its in the tub but because im expecting the "Elephant Fart Syndrome" my wife said put it somewhere we can close and if anyone comes over we can say damn why you gotta blow up the bathroom. Plus my lil maniac cat wouldn't leave it alone it if was in the spare room.
100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

I cant wait for this stuff to be done and get it bottled! :mug:

That looks really great, make sure you give enough time to ferment, clear and age.
I got to start another batch as soon as my current one is ready to age.

lol trust me it will sit for prolly 2 months, wifey lost her job so I kinda gotta save a lil to purchase bottles, planned on getting a keg setup but cant untils she finds one but ya i can wait to drink some of this

Latest posts

Back