How I know im off the deep end.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
Dont even lie and say that you guys dont relate everything you see and hear somehow back to brewing. I cant walk through the produce, cereal, or baking isle at the grocery store without thinking of brewing or fermenting something.
So i have to ask what has brought you all to the realization you might have stepped over the edge and now you have gone off the deep end??????

This is how I know im completely jacked in the head. While watching t.v....................lets just say a commercial came on to cure a certain female problem. My mind began to wonder and i asked my self, why would any one not want yeast to take over???? Or is that type of yeast fermenting anything?? OR what kind of beer would it be if i had to make a pale ale with......................"that type of yeast"

So tell me what is the craziest thing that has gone through your head related to brewing.

WOAH!!!!!!! this is definately the deep end. I think that's the only beer that I wouldnt try..... Le ****** Farmhouse Ale!

Yes im jacked in the head but i had not come up with a name..........this only means that you are as screwed up as me:D

OH JEEZ! This thread has nearly earned the distinction as one of the most bizarre, and perhaps funny that I have read here in a long while.
Oh waiter, might you recommend a beer that goes well with this tuna salad? Hmmmm....

This has been brought up before. The particular malady, Candidiasis is a fungal infection. Brewers yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae,) has absolutely no relation.

This has been brought up before. The particular malady, Candidiasis is a fungal infection. Brewers yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae,) has absolutely no relation.

NO relation may be right..............but can it ferment wort???? That is the question.

Back