• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microbrewery set up....must be rich ;)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm saving up....you don't need propane to boil wort in hell....and that's where i'll be when I can finally afford this setup.

Hmmm, I wonder if this is one of our own???

I am a beer brewing veteran of 12 years and currently I am aiding individuals with start up Microbreweries and Brewpubs. I am opening a modest microbrewery of my own next year, so this is a journey that we can all share in. I can help you find the best price on equipment and help train new brewers in the commercial process. If you are kegging or bottling your products and have had problems in the past, I offer a trouble shooting service and critique of your product based on strict Beer Judging Certification Program guidelines and standardized packaging practices.

This sounds like NQ3X's profile to me....but he would have mentioned something about it on here......

Why don't we all go in together and start up a HBT Brewery, then we could sell our beer right here, and ship it all over the world, huh, whatya think?

oh..... my..... god......:rockin:

10bblLagerDecoctionBrewhouse (WinCE).jpg

Weird ad !
Seller is in AL, lists San Fran as the location but talks about it built in San Diego. Also look at the other stuff he is selling. A tour bus with spa tub, you could put the brewery inside the bus and have a traveling party. Throw in an exam table and it gets really weird . . .

I'll pass - LOL

Weird ad !
Seller is in AL, lists San Fran as the location but talks about it built in San Diego. Also look at the other stuff he is selling. A tour bus with spa tub, you could put the brewery inside the bus and have a traveling party. Throw in an exam table and it gets really weird . . .

I'll pass - LOL

Damn, I kinda want the party bus too. This guys gonna make a killing off of me.

Latest posts

Back