Chicago Craft Beer Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usfmikeb

Reaction score
Going to be in Chicago the week of the Fourth of July, where can I go to buy GOOD craft beers? What would you recommend I buy that's regional? (besides 3 Floyds)

Staying with family in Lincolnshire. Was on Binny's website last night, wasn't sure if there might be others.

There is a binnys close to there. I'm right down the road. I'd try half acre. Daisy cutter is a good one. There are some breweries in the city.

Binny's for sure. Though I've never seen 3Floyds there (they have an entire section for it, but it's always empty)

Two Brothers is releasing a bunch of anniversary "artisan" releases, most have been pretty good thus far, definitely worth a try.

TyTanium said:
Binny's for sure. Though I've never seen 3Floyds there (they have an entire section for it, but it's always empty)

Binny's website let's you order online for delivery, and it appeared last night as if some stores had 3 Floyds in stock, and others didn't.

Back